Diploma of Business ( BSB50120 )
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
As part of this course, you will experience:
- On-campus study with a mix of theory and practical.
- Ability to apply your skills in our practical training environment.
Units of Competency
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Mange budges and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 lead communication in the workplace
- BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and Onboarding
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
Tuition fee: $5250
Materials fee: $500 (payable during induction)
Total Course Fee: $ 6000 only