Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
As part of this course, you will experience:
- On campus study with a mix of theory and practical .
- Ability to apply your skills in our practical training environment.
Units of Competency
- Manage budgets and financial plans (BSBFIM501)
- Undertake small business planning (BSBSMB404)
- Manage recruitment selection and induction processes (BSBHRM506)
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development (BSBWOR501)
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment (BSBINN502)
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities (BSBMKG501)
- Undertake project work (BSBPMG522)
- Manage human resources services (BSBHRM501)
Tuition fee: $5250
Materials fee: $500 (payable during induction)
Total Course Fee: $ 6000 only